Contour Hybrid Splitboard Skins
Comes with rivets to fix the tail clamp in place. Trimming set includes trimming tool, hybrid cleaning wipe and stuff sack with microfibre cloth to clean and dry base before applying skins.
Hybrid is the first ever twin layer adhesive technology for climbing skins. The upper layer sticks the skin firmly to the ski even at low temperatures. It is easy to remove and does not leave any residue on the ski base. The lower layer binds the upper layer of adhesive to the skin backing.
The result is a unique combination of the best qualities of hot melt skins and ‘glueless’ skins:
- Minimal effort required to separate adhesive sides from each other
- Effortless removal from the ski
- No more re-gluing needed; simply wash the adhesive layer to restore tackiness
- Excellent ski base adhesion on multiple ascents
- Excellent tack even at very low temperatures
It is important to check the adhesive layer regularly and clean it if necessary. Dust, dirt and ski wax residue do affect the adhesive performance and require the hybrid adhesive to be cleaned.
- For splitboards up to 180 cm long
- Innovative Velcro® system at the tip
- Width: 135 mm
- Length: Up to 180 cm