$1,099.00 – $1,399.00
The Partywave begins a new paradigm in swallowtail board design. Designed by Seth Wescott, it has a slightly longer sidecut for opening it up at higher speeds when it’s deep. It’s based off of the Wescott Pro but has wider, longer nose to add more float in pow and there’s just a touch more taper to increase ease of turning when the snow gets good.
The Partywave is not just a soft-snow board, it rips on hardpack as well. Seth won the Sugarloaf Banked Slalom on an early prototype and it really shined this summer in New Zealand when filming for Warren Miller’s 68th film “Line of Descent.”
- Durasurf 4001 Sintered Base Material
- Full-grain Poplar and Maple Core
- Tri-Axial structural fiberglass layers
- Full wrap steel edge
- Maple on wood veneer boards
- Durasurf 4001 on graphic boards
- Environmentally friendly SuperSap epoxy
All Winterstick snowboards are available in solid or split.
Product image may vary from actual product.