Available in sizes 148, 153, 158, 163, 163W, 168, and 168W
NEW CARBON TOURING CONSTRUCTION
Lighten up! Get your splitboard built with Carbon Fiber to reduce weight and make those uphill climbs a breeze!
Click Here to add our Carbon Touring construction to your new split!
Lead shaper Seth Wescott and the design team were inspired to update the original 1970’s Roundtail and took the most modern materials to create what has become one of our flagship powderboards. With its larger than average nose, setback stance and tapered round tail, this board is made for the powder hound looking for an optimal experience in deep snow, while still being able to perform well in the crud and on groomers.
- Durasurf 4001 Sintered Base Material
- Full-grain Poplar and Maple Core
- Tri-Axial structural fiberglass layers
- Full wrap steel edge
- Maple on wood veneer boards
- Durasurf 4001 on graphic boards
- Environmentally friendly SuperSap epoxy
- Spark R&D Fixie Clips