$999.00 – $1,299.00
“Inspired by the world’s first modern freeride snowboard designed by Winterstick in 1976, the Roundtail is our most versatile powder board. It comes with a rockered nose profile and camber under foot, with a playful round tail for all around fun.” – Seth Wescott
Lead shaper Seth Wescott and the design team were inspired to update the original 1970’s Roundtail and took the most modern materials to create what has become our flagship powderboard. With its larger than average nose, setback stance and tapered round tail, this board is made for the powder hound looking for an optimal experience in deep snow, while still being able to perform well in the crud and on groomers.
- Durasurf 4001 Sintered Base Material
- Full-grain Poplar and Maple Core
- Tri-Axial structural fiberglass layers
- Full wrap steel edge
- Maple on wood veneer boards
- Durasurf 4001 on graphic boards
- Environmentally friendly SuperSap epoxy
All Winterstick snowboards are available in solid or split.
Product image may vary from actual product.