Seth Wescott Pro 21/22
Available in sizes 145, 149, 153, 153W, 157, 157W, 161 and 161W.
“This is my do everything board, the only board I need to take on a trip – I can race the Baker Banked, ride park, pipe and enjoy powder days on it.”– Seth
The Seth Wescott Pro was designed by the two-time Olympic gold medalist himself to be a dream one-board quiver. The SWP is a directional board that can comfortably slay big lines and float in deep pow, while the tighter side-cut and mid-stiff full camber make for quick, responsive control in all conditions. This board features Seth’s TrueFlow geometries, integrating over 10 years of racing design philosophy into a powerful do everything freeride destroyer.
- Durasurf 4001 Sintered Base Material
- Full-grain Poplar and Maple Core
- Tri-Axial structural fiberglass layers
- Full wrap steel edge
- Maple on wood veneer boards
- Durasurf 4001 on graphic boards
- Environmentally friendly SuperSap epoxy